The transition season between winter and spring is the time when our immune system faces a number of challenges – stress, viruses and more. Here come the quality essential oils of Eterika. Due to their specific properties, they can be a good ally in dealing with seasonal ailments. In addition to relieving symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, cough, sore throat, headache, essential oils strengthen the immune system, support the body’s natural defence mechanisms and ensure faster recovery.
Some of these beneficial essential oils are:
- Lavender oil – with its many properties relieves colds, headaches, coughs. Increases the body’s defences.
- Oregano oil – has immunostimulatory, antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory action. Ideal for the cold months, fights flu and colds, stimulates inner peace and reduces anxiety and stress.
- Tea tree oil – known for its strong antibacterial properties. It has a purifying effect, strengthens the immune system.
- Eucalyptus oil – relieves the symptoms of runny nose, unclogs the nose, sinuses, helps to secrete secretions and opens the airways.
- Mint oil – helps with headaches and respiratory problems, stuffy nose, dry cough. It has a refreshing and cooling effect.
- Pine oil – used for infections of the respiratory tract and sinuses, cough, bronchitis. Strengthens the body’s resistance.
- Lemon oil – purifies the indoor air, has a refreshing and toning effect. Relieves headaches, helps eliminate toxins, stimulates the immune system.
Apply as a few drops of essential oil are added to aroma lamp or diffuser. In this way, inhaled aromatic molecules pass from the lungs into the blood and have a beneficial effect on the body, while purifying the air in the room. Other applications are the addition of essential oils to the bath, and their combination with base oils is used for massage. Thus, passing through the skin, their active ingredients improve the general condition of the body.
DETOXIFICATION – a way to eliminate imbalances and diseases in the body
Detoxification is a natural process that occurs in our body as a result of the release of waste products, toxins, harmful bacteria and parasites. By helping to remove toxins from our body, we also eliminate the causes of imbalances and diseases. We need to choose purification according to our individual health, including an unloading diet consisting mainly of plant foods, raw fruits and vegetables, fruit and vegetable juices, whole grains, nuts, seeds and increase water intake. Incorporating daily physical activities such as jogging, aerobics, swimming, cycling, yoga will improve blood circulation, burn unnecessary fat stores and remove toxins naturally. Sauna and massage combined with essential oils are also very effective procedures that stimulate the detoxification process.
Many essential oils have a cleansing, detoxifying and rejuvenating effect on both the physical body and the energy level.
Basil oil has a stimulating and clarifying effect. It lifts the spirit and activates the body. Increases mental activity, memory strength, concentration.
Pine oil has a stimulating and balancing effect. Renews thoughts, increases efficiency, gives a surge of energy and new strength.
Lavender oil relaxes and balances body and mind. Eliminates fatigue, insomnia, anxiety and depression. It has a renewing and purifying effect, increases the protective forces.
Lemon oil has a renewing and cleansing effect. Energizes and restores. It creates a positive attitude and banishes bad thoughts.
Juniper oil is an excellent means of purifying the mind and body. Gives confidence, self-confidence, helps to overcome past emotional traumas.
Frankincense oil is known for its powerful healing and restorative action. Gives awareness, direction and strength to achieve goals.